- Write a post with useful and relevant content. Ask yourself the question, “How can readers benefit from this?” and/or “How can readers be inspired?”
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points. Personal stories are awesome!
- Offer original content that has not been published before, or submit a few of your most popular posts for consideration.
- Send a pitch only if you are a fellow blogger.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
For dianaandersontyler.com, guest bloggers must have at least two published novels under their belt, as well as an author website.
Once I’ve accepted your post proposal, please send a Word document. Also, attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t take it personally if I recommend changes. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your Post Must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to my readers. Please send me the links and I will add them.
- Have a killer title
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: Bigstock and Unsplash.